Lilydale Doctors has predominantly bulk billing facilities. It is requested that all patients present with a current Medicare card and current concession card (if applicable). If you are not a resident of Australia you will be required to pay for your consultation. Receipts will be issued for insurance purposes. If you are a resident of Australia and your Medicare card has expired, you will be required to inform Medicare to get a new one. Medicare phone number is: 12 20 11.
Please note that matters not covered by Medicare are to be paid by the patient at the end of their consultation. There may be an out of pocket fee incurred for certain procedures & after hour appointments ( gap payments ) . The list is displayed prominently in the clinic and all consulting rooms.
- Dressings:$5 onwards
- Minor surgical procedures: for the consumables, e.g.: sutures, anesthetic etc. Some minor surgical procedures are not rebatable under Medicare and in such cases further fee applies which the doctor will advise at the time of initial consultation.
- Full Skin checks: $60
- Skin Cancer Surgery : TBA by the doctor at time of appointment
- Spirometry: $15 (for consumables)
- HGV & Taxi Medicals: $150
- Pre – employment checks: dependent on forms (please check with reception)
- Home Visits (please check with reception – approx $80 gap payment)
- Cosmetic Procedures as advised by Doctor