Before you place your order, please read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- This service is only available for existing patients of the clinic.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions may take up to two business days(unless chosen as urgent)
- Each request is assessed by a doctor who will approve or decline the request on clinical grounds. If the request is declined, you will be advised to make an appointment in-person.
- A fee is charged for each request. Urgent requests have a higher fee.
- For referrals please write full details of the specialist and reason for referral. If you would like us to fax it, please add an up to date fax number
- For medical certificates, please let us know the reason in detail and whether you need it emailed or picked up from clinic (can only be issued for single day)
- Repeat prescriptions for addictive medication including benzodiazepines and opiates are not provided using this service.
- No Medicare rebates are available for above services (Please check with your private Health Insurance regarding coverage)