PFIZER & ASTRA-ZENECA Vaccines Available
All bookings to be done via our website : Lilydale Doctors
Please note if all existing appointments for Pfizer vaccine are taken you can still reserve your dose and our system will text you as soon as new stock is available ‘usually weekly’
Current eligibility for Pfizer vaccines
- aged 40-59
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 16 to 59
- NDIS participants aged years 16 and over, and carers of NDIS participants of any age
- Temporary visa holders aged under 50 years who are currently in Australia and have been approved for return travel to Australia through the travel exemption process.
- Quarantine and border workers
- Health care workers
- Aged care and disability care residents and staff
- People aged 16 and over with an underlying medical condition(see list) or significant disability
- Pregnant women
- Critical and high risk workers aged 16 and over including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
- Teaching and support staff working with students receiving either National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or students with Disabilities